Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible new Pokémon game for Wii
I just got in from GHPF where I had done a poll about a game idea that I wished Nintendo to make. Well, I was doing some research on GameFAQs to update my walkthru with info on special pokémon, when I came across an entry for Pokémon Farm!

I still can’t believe it’s anything other than a rumor, but here is my question about it and the response I received.

Later,
Rod

GameFAQs message boards Wrote:WhitePhoenixUS
Posted 10/19/2007 11:15:52 AM
message detail Hello,

I was searching for FAQs and walkthroughs of all the different Pokemon games. When I got to the section for the Wii I found an entry for Pokémon Farm.

A few weeks ago I did a poll on GHPF (I am White Phoenix there) asking if any one would be interested in a game called Pokémon Farm which would be mainly for the players that like to breed rather than battle. It was just a hypothetical game that I would like Nintendo to create.

Where did any one hear of Pokémon Farm being proposed by Nintendo?

Later,
Rod
Confused, as always.

The Great Dane
Posted 10/19/2007 11:20:30 AM
message detail It was announced a week or so ago on ign.com (and other places, that is just where I read it). It will be one of the games released on the WiiWare section of the Shop Channel.
---
"If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you." Weird Al - It's All About the Pentiums

WhitePhoenixUS
Posted 10/19/2007 11:36:28 AM
message detail Hmm, my sister always says, “If I can think it, someone can do it.”

I don’t know. I’m still skeptical, but if it’s true it is literally a dream come true. I wonder if it will wind up like anything we discussed at GHPF.

Guess I’ll just have to wait and see.

Later,
Rod
Only nine more years till retirement.
Thanks for the useful tips, they helped me a lot!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pokemon Diamond and Pearl game braq 1 1,038 Today, 03:05 PM
Last Post: markosh
  Anniversary of the first PC game ever White Phoenix 0 963 Today, 03:34 AM
Last Post: White Phoenix
  Coming Pokémon Promotions White Phoenix 0 1,360 Today, 07:49 PM
Last Post: White Phoenix