Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manga meeting time :D
Interesting, that would help, yes?

Plus, it just might enable trading between 2nd and 3rd, and that be awesome ^^
Yesterday, I went to GameStop and purchased a used GameCube, used Emerald and used GBA-SP. I was playing my experiment on the new SP when the same thing happened. All of a sudden it quit. I had the power cord (that was already out from the other SP) plugged into the new SP, but I noticed the red light was on. I checked the cord. Sure enough, it wasn’t plugged in at the other end. I plugged the cord into the outlet and both SPs work fine now. X-D

Well, I needed a second SP anyway.

Later,
Rod
When in doubt, check if everything is on and plugged in.
Oh wow, Rod.

That something I'd expect to hear from Bayleef, but you? XD
I now have every main Pokémon game except XD and Battle Revolution--and I don’t want BR. I am going to see if it will do any good to get the Japanese edition of Crystal, so I can get a celebi and the Euro edition of Channel so I can get a jirachi.

The only things I need hardware-wise are a few AR things and a monitor to hook the N64 and NGC to.

Later,
Rod
You have no TV?

And I thought there was cellphone shit involved for getting Celebi.
What’s the point of having TV? The news only aggravates and frustrates me. Anytime there is a good nature, science or other program on PBS, I have to put up with the obnoxious fund raisers that I can’t afford to send money to. The quality of programming has declined (by my standards), and any good movie that I would like to watch is always on someone else’s schedule.

I would rather just by the DVD(s) of the films/series that I like and watch them at my convenience.

Besides, I have a computer with about a hundred different projects to finish and keep me occupied. 8-)

Yeah, I am checking into the practicality of the celebi thing before I actually buy a Japanese Crystal game. I’m just waiting for a reply to my email.

Oh, BTW, I have no car either. 8-)

Later,
Rod
I never said TV service, I just said TV. I only watch Family Guy, The Simpsons, Two and a Half men, House, and American Dad. All comedic shows when I'm bored. but TV doesn't have a lot to offer anymore :\