Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon Query
Hi All,

I have been looking for a few legendaries/normal pokemon in the GTS and what i find is that EVERYONE wants a deoxys/mew etc. Sure i would like those as well but i thought the only way you can ask for a pokemon is if you've seen it. So.... these people must be VERY greedy if they have already got one (seeing as far as i know playing battles against other people doesn't get new pokemon in your pokedex). I really want to get some of the legendries (Like mew, celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Lugia, Darkrai Shayman/shaymin, Arceus (as if i will ever get it) and the phione and manaphy thing, oh and probably the dogs) but finding them is impossible due to me not seeing them. Also with some of the things which i expected more than all but 2 of the options only have 2 empty spaces and i was wondering if there was a way of seeing more people.

Thanks,
Trevor.
Well for it you have to contact to the person from where you have purhased it. And if you want more information regarding it then you can search it on Google. From where you will get the more information regarding to it and as early as possible.
This thread is too informative and awesome, i really like it too much

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your favorite Pokemon game? bradedvin 10 1,795 Today, 12:37 PM
Last Post: briianwatts
  Favorite Pokemon movies sarienbarry 7 1,497 Today, 04:02 PM
Last Post: jason.stathen
  Pokémon Guides White Phoenix 9 966 Today, 04:00 PM
Last Post: jason.stathen
  Pokemon to PSP? Charlesedwin 0 542 Today, 02:03 PM
Last Post: Charlesedwin