Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ATTENTION! GHPF Alert!
At 1:30 pm EDT GHPF went down. I was there when it happened. I was reading MLG’s MTG thread and thought I’d send him a PM. That’s when I realized nothing was working. I thought it was my laptop, but after rebooting I couldn’t get into GHPF at all. That is all the info I have right now. I have Gengar’s address in my address book. I think I will email him and give him a heads-up. He’s probably out enjoying the holiday and might not find out until later otherwise.

EDIT: Actually, all of PokemonDungeon.Com is down. No go on the email either. His domain address and his hotmail address are both not working. He’ll just have to find out on his own. Who knows? He may already have. Of course, maybe the people who run the hosting service have shut down for the day. Phooey! Nothing to do, but buy stuff on eBay. 8-j

Hopefully it won’t be down long and/or it’s something easy to fix.

Later,
Rod
This has been a public service announcement.
It is working fine for me. What day was this? It went down a few weeks ago but not recently for me. I am posting on it right now.
Bayleef Wrote:It is working fine for me. What day was this? It went down a few weeks ago but not recently for me. I am posting on it right now.
Yay! It’s back up! Must have happened while I was playing Pearl. Finally got my mind off of it and the time passed by quicker. Unfortunately it is almost bedtime. I have to get up early in the morning to open my department.

Oh, emergency is over, I’ll can delete this thread later to give you time to read this post, or you can.

Later,

Rod
I'll just lock it. Wink

*cleek*