Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trainer House Surprise
Has anyone else experimented with the possibilities of pokémon learning strange moves at Trainer House in Gold/Silver/Crystal?

I now have a ditto with Hidden Power instead of Transform.

Later,
Rod
Change is good. At the end of the month I usually wind up with about $20.
The trainer house? What is that?
When you play Go/Si/Cr and go to Viridian City in Kanto one of the buildings was changed to the Trainer House where you can battle against the last trainer you performed a mystery gift with.

Later,
Rod
I've heard about that. I haven't tried it yet though. So it does work?
Haunter Wrote:I've heard about that. I haven't tried it yet though. So it does work?
Yes. You can’t keep moves learned by Sketch in regular battles vs. other live trainers, but nothing was said about the Trainer House. I wondered if maybe the programmers overlooked blocking that and so I was thinking of using pokémon who had learned Mimic in Yellow and having them battle selected pokémon at the Trainer House. I deliberately selected my team when I performed a mystery gift and instead of using a pokémon with Mimic decided to use a ditto instead. I had hoped the ditto would keep transform, but Hidden Power replaced it instead. Now I have plans to see if I could have done something different so that the ditto would have wound up with Transform, a new move and maybe Sketch.

I have the experiments outlined in more detail at GHPF. I know you don’t like dittoes normally, but if I could teach a ditto one move other than transform what would you suggest?

Edit: Hey, if I give the details of how I performed this experiment wouldn’t that go into the Walkthroughs forum?

Later,
Rod
That isn’t a “bug”, it’s a surprise feature.
sorry but i am not getting this think trainer House Surprise..let me know the brief description of this...
Thanks...
These all information is great. I wondered if maybe the programmers overlooked blocking that and so I was thinking of using pokémon who had learned Mimic in Yellow and having them battle selected pokémon at the Trainer House.
I played Pokemon so many times but never heard about trainer house. Pokemon is very good game and it is favorite game of every gamers. I found these topics in Pokemon ebook but it is also not covered a topic of trainer house.
Home renovation services include construction, renovation of a particular area within your home, addition or change in interior and exterior, changes in design as well as management of the entire project.