Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Absence Thread
I am grounded from the computer for a few days and might not be on for awile (it depends on my progress report) I hope I don't have any bad grades. If I can't come on, Haunter, please run the place and all that stuff. Thanks.
Bayleef made a 67 on his progress report.
wow... don't tattle please chikorita :/
I am not tattleing.
Don't worry about it. I've had my share of bad grades. Just improve that subject and raise it and you'll be back on in no time. Don't worry I'll take care of the forum while your away. Wink
nah, I told him to tell you guys that because I thought I wouldn't be able to get on for awile. Here is my gradelist:

100%
100%
0% MISSING WORK
100%
100%
0% MISSING WORK

Luckily, I am still allowed to get on at my mom's, I don't know about my dad's (the one I am spending the weekend with) so I really don't know what may happen. lol
I may be away for a while. Things have become rather shaky at work and I haven’t heard from the next job I’ve applied for. To cut expenses I may have to discontinue the DSL for awhile. 8-(

If I can get the new job, I will be back soon. If not, it will just take a little longer.

Later,
Rod
Awww, i-net with no Rod. What is the world coming to?
The_Fuhrer Wrote:Awww, i-net with no Rod. What is the world coming to?
Even worse: Rod with no i-net. 8-( Blame it on the Mussolini-in-drag manager I work for. Oh well, at least she inspired me to go for a better-paying job.

Later,
Rod
If at first you don’t succeed, change the rules.
White Phoenix Wrote:
The_Fuhrer Wrote:Awww, i-net with no Rod. What is the world coming to?
Even worse: Rod with no i-net. 8-( Blame it on the Mussolini-in-drag manager I work for. Oh well, at least she inspired me to go for a better-paying job.

Later,
Rod
If at first you don’t succeed, change the rules.
Ouch mate. If I can't get on at home, I get on at school. I might get in trouble because I walked to my girlfriend's house without telling my dad. My feet hurt now. D:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Birthday Thread. Bayleef 11 3,632 Today, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Steven.Lockman