Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curious how you would rate this team
Originally from Yellow, but can be traded to any first or second generation game. According to my experiments so far, without using stat enhancers or nutrients, the legendaries will beat other pokémon within the game several levels above their’s in both Yellow and Crystal. Ditto in Yellow is ok, but ditto in Crystal is struggling even if vs. an opponent only one level above it.

ditto lv 7
Transform

articuno lv 7
Peck
Ice Beam

zapdos lv 7
Thundershock
Drill Peck

moltres lv 7
Peck
Fire Spin

mewtwo lv 7
Confusion
Disable
Swift
Psychic

mew lv 7
Pound

I realize that they probably should not be all on the same team. So maybe a suggestion for teamups with other pokémon?

Later,
Rod
A full team of psychics do really well. Maybe for mewtwo...

Mewtwo
-Psychic
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Recover

I am not good at legendaries. I am good at OU's though. (Gengar, Starmie, etc.)
Well for a true "final team" I would not recommend legendary pokemon. But there are some good ones, like Mewtwo. You would only want one of them. There is no need for Mew. Zapdos is a good choice for an electric type. Articuno is ok but I don't fully recommend it. Moltres you would not want on. It just doesn't have good fire attacks on r/b/y. You most likely wouldn't want ditto on the team cause I could have a Magmar then switch to a Blastoise. Then your S.O.L. So thats what I would think about those pokemon. (Just curious did you used a gameshark. I was wondering how you got those pokemon at level 7 lol.) Any questions just ask.
Nope. Used the so-called mew glitch which is not only for obtaining a mew and is not a glitch. From the way it behaves it is more like an unintended Easter egg. The Nintendo rep that services our store goes nuts if one Prima mag is on the Nintendo rack or if you just mention anything negative about Nintendo. When I brought up the mew glitch he just added that is right you never know what you will find in a Pokémon game.

Anyway, I used the glitch to get pokémon at levels you would never be able to get them at any other way. And since they were generated within the game, I consider them “more accurate” for want of a better term. I wanted to find out what the legendaries would be like at a low level. I have them all up to level 18 now in both Yellow and Crystal. The ditto in Crystal is having a tough time of it, but I am hoping that he might get higher defense and/or HP eventually. I was trying to record the stats at each level, but after corresponding with a couple of people, it doesn’t seem to be necessary. So from now on I will just note what level they learn their moves at. That should speed up the process. I will compare their stats to the average stats that Versus Books came up with at level 100. To prevent skewing the results in Crystal I did edit them to remove the trading advantage and I only allow them to hold smoke balls. After the experiment to see what they do without these, I will raise them with nutrients, let them hold objects, and see if I can figure out how to EV train them. (?)

Yeah, the guides say that moltreses aren’t that good, and considering the stats I have to agree. Mewtwo is stronger on specials than mew, but they are both high on HP.

Actually, I had considered splitting them up and using them with other teams. Unfortunately, I have never had a chance to play versus a real opponent. However, I did beat the game in yellow twice, once with a high level parasect and again with a high level hitmonchan. They are both at level 100 now, but unless I can find a way to get them to Diamond/Pearl I won’t know if they can beat a human. 8-)

Later,
Sylph: Better pokémon through technology.
What an awesome and great great sharing it is. I really love this worlds best and amazing work done too much

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  rate my team jedimaster95 44 5,585 Today, 10:53 AM
Last Post: deshmusingh
  Rate my team for Blue White Phoenix 31 5,230 Today, 10:18 PM
Last Post: joe_sampson21
  RBY NetBattle Team >>Rate<< The_Fuhrer 2 3,701 Today, 10:06 PM
Last Post: The_Fuhrer