Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rate my team
no ones does dumbo
If our opinion doesn't matter, why post? Keep with insulting the staff (me) and you may be temparily banned.
so
Do you know what ban even means? This is not a joke. I don't know what you are doing but I will seroiusly ban you if you don't quit it.
I would like to add something. Jedimaster95, when you are posting your team to be rated you are telling the people who rate your team you will take advise and criticism. Most sites (like GHPF) wouldn't have been near as nice as Bayleef was on your team. If you want to keep your team the way it is so be it but don't be complaining that you felt your team was misrated. (If you would liked to be banned I'm sure that could be arranged) Another thing I don't take kindly to insults or name calling. Do it again I will ban you myself.
Thanks Haunter. If it happens again we will take action.
sorry. i won't do it again
Sounds good. Wink
Tongue 
this may be a little late. i'm not saying get rid of your pidgeot, i just don't like it's moveset. pidgeot's my favorite pokemon, and it's also in my team(which i will post for corrections sooner or later). i just suggest you give it a new moveset. you can trade it to g/s/c and breed some moves into a baby pidgey, and EV train that pidgey, and you should have a pretty decent pokemon. the move i most suggest for a pidgeot is faint attack. you can get this to your pidgeot with something called egg moves. just ask if you need any help. i'm awesome at breeding. Smile
Didn't think of tradebacks, that would make it better to EV. Is faint Attack on RBY?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Curious how you would rate this team White Phoenix 4 1,147 Today, 10:18 PM
Last Post: joe_sampson21
  Rate my team for Blue White Phoenix 31 5,230 Today, 10:18 PM
Last Post: joe_sampson21
  RBY NetBattle Team >>Rate<< The_Fuhrer 2 3,701 Today, 10:06 PM
Last Post: The_Fuhrer