Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rate my team
Hey,my bro had an uber team on fr/lg and this is pretty close!ypu just need your mewtwo and charizard to grow higher lvs have charizard learn fly, fire blast,hyper beam and a move of your choice because blast burn isn't on grby.i suggest flamethrower or earthquake.mewtwo had uber attacks but i can't remeber
Fly?

Charizard Lv. 100
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Flamethrower
Slash/Hyper Beam

My fave. It doesn't really matter though. If you are not link battling then you can use whatever you want.
ROFL

The first part of the thread was kind of like the Who’s on First routine. 8-)

You know, I see the word rating and keep thinking that it isn’t the word that should be used as it sounds like you are posting to get a score of how good your team is instead of emphasizing getting advise on how to improve it if it needs it.

I keep thinking that there is a word, but I just can’t get it to surface. It’s so frustrating. Critiquing . . . Advising . . . something like taking it to a professional to see how the team could be improved. Something to do with sports, I think? I am not into sports that much, so that might be why I am having trouble coming up with the word to express what I mean.

REVIEW! That’s the word. Ok, has to do with movie/book critics instead of sports. @8-S

Later,
Rod
When ideas fail, words come in very handy.
Goethe
What an awesome and marvelous sharing it is. I love this worlds best and great work done. Nice working over all
This is best team.
I think no need to any change.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Curious how you would rate this team White Phoenix 4 1,147 Today, 10:18 PM
Last Post: joe_sampson21
  Rate my team for Blue White Phoenix 31 5,230 Today, 10:18 PM
Last Post: joe_sampson21
  RBY NetBattle Team >>Rate<< The_Fuhrer 2 3,701 Today, 10:06 PM
Last Post: The_Fuhrer