Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crystal Version Item Guide
I will be uploading my guide(I guess that is what you would call it) to this thread as I make it. So, don't yell at me because it isn't complete yet. I would like it if you gave me some suggestions or helped with the completion of it, though.
They're good. I quite enjoy to say the least. Though make a more detailed version of certain items that can only be obtained by trading and suck.
can do. as you can see, it's just in the beginning stages. i will add some color to it in the next version, which should be posted tomorrow. just for reference, did the navigation box work for you?
Explain, I'm slow like that.

And I find it excellent, no need to add color. It's easy to navigate, take absolutely no time to load. It's lovely. Smile
Very nice. The navigation box works fine. I have a database (Works format) that I can send you, if you think it might be useful. (I can convert it to any spreadsheet format you can use, I have OpenOffice.) It is Go/Si/Cr Items which lists the items alphabetically and gives their locations in the games (trades, wild pokémon, stores, routes, characters, etc.) along with their purpose. Unfortunately items that are hidden are merely listed as “find” and for some reason I didn’t list their prices, but that is why I like your guides. I also have a spreadsheet of TMs and HMs from Rd/Bl/Yl/Go/Si/Cr and their locations.

Later,
Rod
Sylph Co.: Better pokémon through technology.
that would be nice white phoenix. especially the TMs and HMs and their locations. is there any way you can convert it into a microsoft word document? also, the next version will be posted later on today. i changed the colors to a black background and white text, but i can change it back if anyone wants me too.
I will be able to send the files as Word Docs Wednesday which is my next day off.

Later,
Rod
Sylph Co.: Better pokémon through technology.
thanks a whole lot phoenix. i'm sure they'll be really helpful.
Hi..
I have gone through post and the information which you share is really useful and i did that first time so thanks for sharing the information...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shiny Pokemon Guide yomamathecableguy 4 1,212 Today, 01:06 PM
Last Post: malinhardly
  Crystal Version Min-Max Stats at Every Level Guide yomamathecableguy 6 1,479 Today, 02:47 PM
Last Post: samuelstyris