Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikachu’s Beach game in Yellow
If you have a surfing pikachu you get to play a mini-game when you enter the beach house on Pikachu Beach. I used my Monster Brain to give a pikachu Surf just to see if it would work. Originally, I was going to say the only way to get a surfing pikachu was with a game cheat device, but I just found an article on IGN that not only explains about the mini-game, but tells how to enable your pikachu to learn Surf. The drawback is that you need access to Pokémon Stadium. Here is the link: Surfing Pikachu

BTW, did this ever show up in FireRed/LeafGreen?

Later,
Rod
Here is Edward Bear, coming downstairs now, bump, bump, bump, on the back of his head, behind Christopher Robin. It is, as far as he knows, the only way of coming downstairs, but sometimes he feels that there really is another way, if only he could stop bumping for a moment and think of it.
—from a Winnie the Pooh book by A. A. Miles (anonymously placed on my desk at AT&T while in the midst of working on a project that was totally out of control)
anonymous programmer
From what I know, no. It is not in Fr/Lg. So Tongue
The_Fuhrer Wrote:From what I know, no. It is not in Fr/Lg. So Tongue
>grumble< Guess I’m just going to have to come up with a PC version. ›8-(

Later,
Rod
If you want anything done well, do it yourself.
So you're going to try to design it yourself. If you are, good luck with that, Lol.
Thanks. The hard part will be finding a partner who can program in C++/# for Linux.

Later,
Rod
*walks away* I could ask my buddy Kiyka. He uses Linux is a bit of a comp geek. I don't know if he knows much about C++
The_Fuhrer Wrote:*walks away* I could ask my buddy Kiyka. He uses Linux is a bit of a comp geek. I don't know if he knows much about C++
Don’t suppose you’d know any graphics artists? I know of the Owl in Bulgaria, but his style of art might not match the style used for Pokémon. I had planned on using my ROMs of the Pokémon games to try and get the scripts, but then I found out that people have already done this and posted them at GameFAQs. Of course, I would need to find someone to re-create the scores and sound effects. I would like to create different, more realistic sounds for the pokémon though.

Later,
Rod
If I dood it, I get a whipping. (pause) I dood it.
Red Skelton as the Mean Widdle Kid
I lie the GBC sounds much better than the newer ones. But I'll see what I can find out for you, Rod. And does it seem to you that we're the only ones that post here now?
The_Fuhrer Wrote:And does it seem to you that we're the only ones that post here now?

Well, between the two forums it seems to be you, me and Ametrine. Though I can tell a few other people have been going through GHPF. Ametrine is 29 so probably not in college anymore. She didn’t write she was working and going to school when she became ill. I don’t have school. Considering most everyone else is 19 or under that means they are all probably busy with homework—except you. It has occurred to me that you seem to have more free time than everyone else. 8-)

Later,
Rod
When an ant gets wings, it looses its head.
Bosnian proverb
No, actually I just get on during school. But now BH is blocked so now it's GHPF and Veekun that are my primary Pokemon forums. Also, I don't like homework doing, so I just do it during Directed Study. A sort of 30 minute study hall Tongue