Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manga meeting time :D
Yeah, so I went to a manga meeting, and Brook ( Heart ), took some pics so ya'll can see me, unless you've been to my MySpace. Have fun :3

Pics:
[Image: 32907551860.jpg]
[Image: 32907543793.jpg]
[Image: 32907543764.jpg]

If I ever go to another manga meeting, and pictures are taken. They will be added here Tongue

UPDATED:
This happened last Sunday I think Tongue

[Image: 35315183533.jpg]
[Image: 35315183592.jpg]
[Image: 35315183591.jpg]
It finally occurred to me what it is your haircut reminds me of—a Bosnian sheepdog. 8-) Well, you shouldn’t need sunglasses. Dog groomers know that if you trim a sheepdog’s bangs the dog will eventually go blind from the sunlight.

Hey! All those insults about your girlfriend. I just remembered an old song from the 60s that was based on a proverb from the Caribbean. The advice was that if you want to be happy marry an ugly woman. (Not the exact wording.) The song was If You Want to Be Happy.

The chorus went:
If you want to be happy for the rest of your life,
Just make a pretty woman your wife,
But from my personal point-of-view
Get an ugly girl to marry you.

During the interlude, there was this joke:
Say man, I saw your woman the other day and she’s ugleeeee.

Yeah, well she may be ugly, but she sure can cook.

Yeah, okay. (put in place)

Later,
Rod
Support your local and online small businesses.
Wait, wait, wait... WHAT?!

Are those insults that I detect DX

*dies* x_X
No, just making a connection with your hairstyle and perhaps a warning in case baldness runs in your family. 8-) Actually, I remembered a character from a family cartoon strip, Hi and Lois. There was a teenage son with the same hairstyle. No one has ever seen his eyes.

As for your girlfriend, I just remember someone had made disparaging remarks and it reminded me of the song. Actually, I don’t think she’s all that unattractive. But then I think Ugly Betty is cute and would prefer Jodie Foster over Alicia Silverstone anytime. Or for that matter, Martha Stewart (class) over Rachel Ray (bimbo).

I am on your website right now (+2007.12.17.14:15) and there is a much better picture of your girl. Definitely not ugly.

Later,
Rod
My docter gave me this advice once: If your eye hurts while drinking coffee, take the spoon out of the cup.
Norm Crosby
And it was just THAT necessary to post that three times. She's not ugly, what-so-ever.
The_Fuhrer Wrote:And it was just THAT necessary to post that three times. She's not ugly, what-so-ever.
Stupid computer keeps hanging up on me every once in a while. I didn’t think it was doing anything so I stopped, went back and tried resending. Guess it went through after all.

Now, I turn on my SP and a few seconds later the game suddenly shuts off. The cart works fine in the regular GBA, so my guess is there’s something wrong with the SP. Don’t suppose it’s just the battery, eh?

Later,
Rod
We’re America’s worst nightmare, white trash with money!
Tom Arnold, referring to himself and his wife, Rosanne Barr
Lol. Where'd you get it, thus meaning, where did you buy or steal it from?
I bought it on eBay for about $50-55 used. It’s the older model SP, come to think of it. Or were you talking about this laptop that is taped and glued together?

Later,
Rod
A man wanted to stop his parrot from swearing. So the next time the parrot swore he picked the bird up and stuffed him in the freezer. An hour later he opened the freezer and asked, “So, are you ready to behave?”
“Yes,” replied the parrot sheepishly, “but I have just one question.”
“What’s that?”
“What did the chicken do?”
I was referring to the SP, if you bought it recently you and take it back and exchange it for a different one. That being you still have the receipt.
Yeah, well having bought it used on eBay means no refund. We just had a blowout of our SPs at our store, so no more SPs there. And since the manager in charge of our schedule is messing with my hours, I have to keep a tight budget. So until I can get this new job or another one, I’m stuck with the old GBA for awhile. I’ll just have to stick to playing during the daytime so I can see the screen.

Too bad someone couldn’t invent an AR-type adapter for the DS that would plug into slot 2 and enable the carts from the first two generations to be played. No editing or codes, just a program that would allow the games to be played on the DS and memory backup.

Later,
Rod
If I can think it, someone can do it.
D. J. (my sister)