Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello! Sorry for me not being here....
Hey everyone. It's yomamathecableguy. I know you haven't heard from me in a few months, but I'm going to start getting on again. Sorry for the delay on my return!! lol. Anyways, I would like to say that the breeding guide will be done within the next few weeks. You see, my brother's friends stole his Star Wars Battlefront II game, and my Crystal Version. We got the Battlefront II game back, but he still denies having my Crystal Version. That little bit- okay.... moving on. lol. I got something called an emulator and put it on my computer. I downloaded the crystal version rom, so now I can play it on my computer. Now I am working my hardest and fastest to finish it. I'm also working on a complete Crystal Version Walkthrough, so I will be posting that when the next few months. If you would, could you post suggestions for the Breeding Guide and/or the Walkthrough???? That would be really helpful. Also, I am officially declaring mgpg.proboards84.com a dead site. The group is not dead, I just have to get everyone back together. So, anyone that was part of MGPG (aqua, bayleef, aggron, etc. you know who you are), please PM me. You can also PM if you want to join. Again, I am so sorry for the long absence, and I would love to make it up in any way that I possibly can.

Thanks,
yomamathecableguy
Nice to have another soul around here. I was getting bored.

And FINALLY! Another person who likes to play all the games on the emulators. Plus, I download the vba link version so I can connect Pokemon games, and trade and all that. Tongue
lol. it's nice to be around here again. also, anyone that is concerned, i will be posting a guide that i'm working on right now(crystal version item guide) in another thread as i make it. i'll update it as often as i can.
It's nice to have people actually contributing. Smile
lol. i haven't seen many guides on here. no offense, of course. my site has a whole section dedicated to downloads. all of them are open to the public. i really need some contributions, though. anyways, i'm glad to help out a little bit. the final version of the item guide will be on ghpf.

EDIT: also, I was just wondering if I would be allowed to make downloadable versions of the guides that are on these forums. I would post these downloads on my forums, and on these as well if requested.
I think you have already accomplished that. All that someone needs to do is click on it, choose whether to save or open, and ta-da.

Save = Download.
I am working on a project to create a description of all moves from all generations and maybe the side games. I am finding some moves had glitches as well. I was thinking that when I finished I would post here. The problem is that ultimately it will be a guide giving objective evaluations of the moves to help a person decide which is better for a particular situation. (Especially noting moves like 1st gen Focus Energy which didn’t do what it was supposed to until Stadium.) So it needs to be sortable like a spreadsheet. The only way I can think of to do that would be with JAVA. Anyone know JAVA?

Later,
Rod
Sylph: Better pokémon through technology.
Try Google. There are probably some guides out there. My teacher knows a little about JAVA and coding but I can't really ask her, "Hey can you help a friend program some stuff?", now can I?
i'm real into computer programming, and java is one thing i am currently learning. i know javascript, vbscript, php, css, c++, html, and dhtml, though, if that helps you any.
Yes, that helps me in a lot of things. Well, eventually. Right now I would just like to know if Java is the right choice for making my chart interactive. The idea is to let the user sort by a number of fields: Type, Generation, Category, Effect, Contest, etc. So they can compare the moves that they are interested in and pick which one they would like to use. One of the fields that I want to include is notes on compatibility with hold items, abilities, other moves, stats that the pokémon should have, that sort of thing. There will be another field that would give the source of the move according to what game the player is in. Also there will be a special note for moves that do not behave properly. I am suspecting Dire Hit in the first generation (and possibly the second) did not really increase the critical rate either. I have discovered that this project will take a little longer than I thought because of these kind of errors having been discovered.

Later,
Rod