Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What guides should I do?
Hey, I'm just wondering what the public thinks. I'm going to list all of the guides that I can work on right now below, and I would like if you gave me your top 5 picks for the next one I should do. Thanks a lot. (Note: The crystal version item guide has most of my attention right now, but some of my attention is still on the breeding guide for crystal version. I will do complete wakthroughs later. The guide(s) that you pick will be the guide(s) that i focus MAINLY on, not COMPLETELY on)

Red Version
-Item Location Guide
-Gym Leader Guide
-Trainer Guide
-Pokemon Location Guide
-Glitch Guide
-Pokedex
-Attack Guide

Blue Version
-Item Location Guide
-Gym Leader Guide
-Trainer Guide
-Pokemon Location Guide
-Glitch Guide
-Pokedex
-Attack Guide

Yellow Version
-Item Location Guide
-Gym Leader Guide
-Trainer Guide
-Pokemon Location Guide
-Glitch Guide
-Pokedex
-Attack Guide

Gold Version
-Item Guide
-Gym Leader, Elite Four, and Other Important Trainers Guide
-Trainer Guide
-Pokemon Location Guide
-Pokedex
-Attack Guide

Crystal Version
-Gym Leader, Elite Four, and Other Important Trainers Guide
-Trainer Guide
-Pokemon Location Guide
-Pokedex
-Attack Guide

*Note: I do not have a Silver Version Rom for my emulator. If anyone could direct me towards one, that would be nice.

Just post your top 5, and I'll do the tallying when everyone has voted.
>sigh< Decision making is not my strong suit.
yomamathecableguy Wrote:*Note: I do not have a Silver Version Rom for my emulator. If anyone could direct me towards one, that would be nice.
Well, guess what else I can send you Wednesday? Any other Pokémon games you might need? ;-)

I also have files for almost everything from Blue to Crystal. At least enough info for you to get a start on.

Later,
Rod
If at first you don’t succeed, change the rules.
that should be all. thanks a lot.
hey, white phoenix, i never did get the email. could you make sure that you are sending it to pidgeotlover@yahoo.com?
Sure no problem. The email address I used was the link at GHPF. It was ‘hellocowboy’, you may want to change that.

Later,
Rod
lol. yeah. i did that when i didn't have an email. it was fake. sorry.
Well, I have the correct address in my address book now and have sent the ROMs and tables. Hope you find them useful. BTW, I am now in the market for a Max Drive Pro and Action Replays for SP and DS. I need the Max Drive to try to transfer a celebi from a Japanese edition of Crystal to Pokémon Box using Freeloader.

Later,
Rod
thanks phoenix. i don't have any of those things, but i'm sure you'll find one.
www.poke-amph.com For GSC Roms, so that might help

I would like to see the attack guides, helps with NetBattle :

Item and Glitch guides I would like, just for fun however Smile
no problem. sorry i haven't been on lately. i've been working a lot on the guides, and school homework is catching up with me. i'll try to have some more guides up(including the next version of the item guide and min-max stats guide) within the next few days. again, sorry everyone.