Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bluetooth
Hi,
I have problem with the Blue-tooth.
How to troubleshoot Bluetooth detection and connectivity problems in Windows XP Service Pack 2.
Can you help me?
If the device is listed,Windows XP has not lost the game information.It fix the Bluetooth device if the device does not work after Windows XP Service Pack 2.This tool can be used for the list of physical devices directly connected to the USB ports on the motherboard.
This same issue occur with me, and it shows that there are no connection with Bluetooth. I reinstall it and now it works best, but after it I found that there are off-line book available in its properties option. Just right click on Bluetooth icon and you get all details with question and answer.
Bluetooth is a wireless technology. Bluetooth are connected two or more devices without wire. It is help to the transfer the data and information. it can connect some distinct without their area their is disconnected.
A master Bluetooth device can communicate with up to seven devices in a piconet. (An ad-hoc computer network using Bluetooth technology) The devices can switch roles, by agreement, and the slave can become the master at any time.

At any given time, data can be transferred between the master and one other device (except for the little-used broadcast mode). The master chooses which slave device to address; typically, it switches rapidly from one device to another in a round-robin fashion.

The Bluetooth Core Specification provides for the connection of two or more piconets to form a scatternet, in which certain devices serve as bridges, simultaneously playing the master role in one piconet and the slave role in another.

Thanks,

giottos tripod

gitzo tripod
It is best device,it help to the transfer the data and information.
It is best technology
Bluetooth is a proprietary open wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances (using short wavelength radio transmissions in the ISM band from 2400-2480 MHz) from fixed and mobile devices, creating personal area networks (PANs) with high levels of security. Created by telecoms vendor Ericsson in 1994, it was originally conceived as a wireless alternative to RS-232 data cables. It can connect several devices, overcoming problems of synchronization.

Thanks,

brochures design

brochure designs

Bluetooth is best technology
It is very helpful when we have no data cable to our mobile set...