Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Website Room
k. thanx anyways. also, could you check out mgpg? i've made an important post. i think you should look at it
sorry for double posting. i found an awesome site that has lots of animations. here's my favorite - [Image: 1238.gif]
All I see is a box with an X in it. Anyway, I'll try to log in and hope it doesn't freeze again.
k
I saw the message. Can't wait to see the new site. Wink
it's going pretty good so far. right now i'm focusing on putting sprite codes on the site. anyone can go ahead and join, but you need to be willing to help out, mainly with guides.

for those of you who don't know what we're talking about, go here if you wish to help. just join, and i'll tell you everything else. http://mgpghq.proboards85.com
yomamma, I am so sorry that I haven't helped with the pokedex yet. The site froze and everytime I tried to work on it, it would freeze. PM me the info and I'll do Chikorita.
it's alright. you don't have to work on it. to tell you the truth, it'd probably be easier for you to do gym leader guides, etc.
This will take you past my home page and directly to the Pokémon section. You will find projects that I had to shelve and a couple of current ones. Also a couple of informational pages.

I know it isn’t much, but I probably have more interests than I have time or money for.

Rod’s Pokémon Trading Card Game Site

If you wish you can get to the rest of my site from there. Hopefully when I retire in a few years I can finish some of these. 8-)

Here’s another favorite website (you will find others like GHPD ;-) ): Cat’s (and People) Who Quilt. If you have a cat you should find out if it is from outer space by checking out Judy Heim’s FAQ.

Later,
Rod
Yesterday a panhandler came up to me and said he hadn’t had a bite in three days. So I bit him. -Henny Youngman
I don't know if you guys have noticed or not but I am working on my main site. I just started a couple of weeks ago but I am updateding it almost daily. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please tell me. Oh yeah, sign the guestbook.

www.freewebs.com/the-bayleef-hut