deviantart.com
skindeepcomic.com
seraph-inn.com
jaynaylor.com/betterdays
yahoo.com
facebook.com
blueman.com- forums
myspace.com?
myspace? Myspace just, AH! I can't stand it. EVERYBODY has one and judges you if you don't put annoying rap music and redneck backgrounds on it. They show off on them like they actually made the custom HTML. I am learning HTML and here they are getting freebees on myspacepimper.com and all of the others. They make it seem like they make it. UHH! I know I sound crazy but it just drives me nuts. And this is why I despise myspace.
Yeah, I haven't really used it since I discovered facebook.
hey everyone. i agree on the myspace thing. i just wanted to say sorry that i haven't been on lately, including mgpg. i've been busy, but soon i will be on a lot like i used to. also, bayleef, i know html. email me at pidgeotlover@yahoo.com if you want me to help you. again, sorry everyone.
Hooray!! I’ve been going crazy trying to find your completed breeding guides on GHPF. 8-) Glad your back. Now just wish the same for my sanity.

Later,
Rod
A scientist in Nevada crossed a kidney bean with a pea plant. The flower isn’t pretty, but the plant does water itself. -Jay Leno
lol. it's good to know my guides are so popular. i should have the breeding guide completed within the next couple - few weeks. sorry for the long wait. lol
Welcome back yomama. Good to have you back :]

yomamathecableguy Wrote:lol. it's good to know my guides are so popular. i should have the breeding guide completed within the next couple - few weeks. sorry for the long wait. lol
That’s ok. It’s just nice knowing that I couldn’t find them because they weren’t there.

Later,
Rod
Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most.
Shameless Promotion of Websites That Have Been Helpful in My Research:
Bayleef’s Hut
Bulbapedia
GameFAQs
Gengar and Haunter’s Pokémon Forums
Psypokes
Veekun.Com
Wikipedia
YoMamaTheCableGuy’s Home
My own little webiste room:
www.myspace.com/thedarknessluver
www.ghpf.pokemondungeon.com