Re: Online gaming: Help kids play it safe
1. Establish rules: Do this before your child starts to play the game, and be certain that he or she understands the rules.
2. Monitor game chats and messages: If a player uses offensive language, encourage your child to tell you.
3. Help ensure privacy : Advise your kids never to give out any personal information (for example, name, age, gender, or home address), pictures of themselves, or agree to meet someone in person, when using online chats.
4. Be aware of cyberbullies: Learn how to deal with bullies, also known as griefers, in online games.
5. Participate: A safe way for your kids to play online games is if you play with them. This might not be what they want to do, especially if they're older kids, but it's a good way to teach how to deal with others online while still having fun.
buy kartę r4i