Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was the first game you ever played?
For me it was pong on a computer with a 5 inch green screen built right into the computer and a drive bay just as big as the computer to read the disks like a floppy but bigger and thin

Pong frist second was frogger.. on the same green screen computer..
I played mario,road racer,contra in video game. At that time these games ware very interesting for me. For these I was always missing my classes in school.
I bought the computer in 2005, that time I played Mario,Counter Strice, Takken-3,Road race,Zoo tycoon. At this time these game were very interesting for me because that time I bought my new computer . I was always missing that day..
When I was little, I was starting to playing the game with Mario. It is still my one of the best game. I have seen that All the people have like to play this game. I wish that Mario would be come with new edition as well as far.
Playing game is my hobby. When i was child First i play mario game at my friends home. After that i had played lots of game Like Call of duty, Counter strike 1.6, Half life, Need for Speed most wanted, Cricket 2007 and many more game i had played. Now a days i play only Counter Strike 1.6 on Internet.
I love to play the game "Dave" and "Mario" . They are the game which I used to play when I was a child and still playing. They one of the most amazing games made ever.
I started playing when I was three.I think the first game was Duck Hunt.Then it was on to Super Mario Bros,Zelda game.I have played also Super Mario World,Galaxian and Duck Hunt.
The 1st game i have ever played was Super Mario on SEga.
My first game I ever played was super mario bros. I have to admit, it was memorible, I have not played as Level 1. I really did not think much about it. The NES was my uncle so I could play every day like it was not. But that was my first game I ever played.
I really do not remember this game, I played for the first time, but one I am most impressed, because it's stories, games and great, is the Metal Gear Solid on the psx. Since then, I've played most of them, and now I'm waiting for matching grant scheme to improve. There are some games i vaguely remember playing as a child.
Double Dragon II (NES)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (NES)
Super Mario Bros. World (SNES)
Megaman X (SNES)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your Most Memorable Game of Childhood? Henry Jordan 0 884 Today, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Henry Jordan
  Most played games of Android veronicaZora 4 1,297 Today, 03:01 PM
Last Post: susonjoy
  forum game fedrorpet 1 710 Today, 12:44 PM
Last Post: afsolomarw
  Word association game nikdevid 2 722 Today, 12:44 PM
Last Post: afsolomarw
  What is your video game decision making process from start to finish? gaganbal 3 898 Today, 10:16 PM
Last Post: marksrobinson
  The Telephone Game Haunter 59 6,827 Today, 06:33 PM
Last Post: wiliamsmith4444
  The Pokemon Name Game Bayleef 149 18,771 Today, 06:30 PM
Last Post: wiliamsmith4444
  ahem, the *action* game Bayleef 77 9,223 Today, 12:15 PM
Last Post: jwright
  Help with hex board game jemswillam 0 577 Today, 04:29 PM
Last Post: jemswillam
Wink The Wrong Answer Game .. brinelara 0 586 Today, 11:47 AM
Last Post: brinelara