Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Is The Importance Of Computer?
Computers are extremely important in the modern world of today. In the fast moving life of the modern world of today, computers
hold tremendous significance. Many of us will feel crippled without a computer, as we have gotten so used to this machine. The importance of computers can not be denied in the corporate or business world, at the work place and even in one's personal life.

In the modern work place, pen are paper are becoming extent. It will not be long ,before pen and paper stop to exist altogether. Same is the case in schools and colleges. Children today are forgetting how to write and many blame their awful hand writing on this machine which has taught everyone to type at a speed of at least 50 to 60 words per minute. The children of today have bad handwritings and the children of tomorrow may not even know how to hold a pen. Thanks to the computer.

Computer has become an important tool for keeping databases, filing systems, track records. It has made record keeping and account keeping much much easier than it ever was. It helps an organization save tons of times. It has made data analysis extremely easy, and it can be done at a single click of the mouse.

Computers also serve as useful tools for communications
. Normal post is now commonly referred to as snail mail, as the must faster email
has replaced it.

This is a question that doesn't even need to me answered anymore. Almost everyone in the US uses a computer for some reason. A majority of people like myself use computers for both recreation and work purposes. If we didn't have computers, our jobs would be a lot more difficult.
I think that It is the very best topics. I have noticed that People have used the computer for the gaming purpose not for the work purpose. But I am still use the computer for my work purpose. I am still work for he web designing.
Computer is an electronic device used in almost every field even where it is most unexpected. And now we cannot imagine a world without computers. It is an important part of everyday life in the twenty-first century. From music and photos to banking and communicating, computers have changed the way we work and live.
computer is imporatant because it gives us more knowledge about our history life.It can give us info. about the happenings in our planet. We can design our own houses by means of computer. We can communicate in other countries, by means of computer. Now a days,
computer let us track criminals and animals around the world. It helps the jobless people to apply more easier, and we know that computers helps us very much.
Computing is an important part of everyday life in the twenty-first century.Computer used for programming knowledge to develop algorithms and programs for solving complex statistical problems.Computer has become very important nowadays because it is very much accurate,fast and can accomplish many tasks easily.
A computer can give us everything you need! For example, research project to find someone on the Internet, you can set up a cyber friend and for me it is the best file storage, you can create a backup of your file when someone accidentally deleted.
Computers are needed in many aspects of our daily lives. They are now even some of the simplest of tasks.
Information and communication are two of the most important strategic issues for the success of all enterprise.While today almost all organizations use a large amount of equipment and communication tools (such as telephone or fax), are often still isolated. While managers today are able to use applications like word processors and spreadsheets, not many of them use the tools of the computer communicate with other departments or research information.
Computer is very important nowadays
it give us best knowledge at home and also we can perform different tasks...