Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best pockemon game
I think the g/s/c games have been the best so far. i know evry1 says ruby sapphire and emerald are the best but tey are too long and the storyline and what u have to do in g/s/c. even though the graphics arent as good as the nu ones but its what u do and the time it takes to complete the game. like in emereald the graphics are great but it took me over 250 hours to complete!!! and crystal only took me about 100 hours to get to RED (Ash) in mt silver!
I love the Pokemon.My Pokemon game list is..

Pokemon Silver
Pokemon Fire Red
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Blue
Gold and Sliver because you can kick the crap out of Red (ASH) Gary and all those other losers Yellow is good because u can have Pikachu follow and kick the crap out of TEAM rocket who be blasting off again. I
Poke Mon game is very famous in children and many types poke Mon games are available in market like poke Mon silver,poke Mon fire red,poke Mon diamond,poke Mon Emerald etc. I like a poke Mon blue game because it is a best game and it is a excellent and standard game.
There are so many pokemon games which is really fantastic and children like it very much. There are some of the good list of pokemon such as Pokemon Fire Red, Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Blue and so on games are really nice.
I prefer black and white in Pokemon series. This is really a great game, I love to play this because I have never get this kind of fun ever in my life. Awesome game with the amazing creativity. I have to appreciate the developer for making such a great game ever.
My best pockemon game is Pokemon Silver because of great controls and excellent functionality of this game but my problem is every time I turn it on, even after I save the game, I can't continue from the last time I played it. Can anyone tell me why?
According to me g/s/c games have been the best so far. The graphics are great and the story is even great and as I love the long historic games , this fits perfectly and not bothered about how long it will take to complete the game.
I really like Diamond/Pearl game.It has the best graphics and has pokemon romall regions.It is the latest of the pokemon games.I like also Firered or emerald. Emerald for battle frontier,and firered I thought was an awesome remake.
I like the Pokeman So Much There are So Many Games of the Pokemon Such as Pokemon Fire Red, Pokemon Silver,Pokemon Blue,Pokemon XD Gale Of Darkness, Pokemon Crater Etc.This all are My Most Favorite Games of the Pokemon.