Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best pockemon game
Pokemon Silver Soul definitely! It's so kool and you go to Johto and Kanto so its great! The pokemon are just as good. I would of loved if they had put in Growlithe Soul Silver but because I love this Pokemon.
Try Pokemon deluge is the best game pokemon browser, while Pokemon World Online is the best in downloadable games.
It is really a great game, I love playing because I have never had this kind of fun never in my life. Awesome game with amazing creativity. I appreciate the developer for making such a big game ever.
Pokemon Platinum is the best because you can not take a great Pokemon, New evolves, the old Pokemon games. For handhelds, I was a big fan of the original Pokemon Red / Blue, but it is almost impossible to find them, or Game Boy to play them. In their stead, I suggest Fire Red / Leaf Green.Best currently playing? Try a red fire and the proximity of the original Pokemon. 150 pokemon caught, instead of well over 300, the latest games. It 's a bit more genuine.
I think this all are the good pockemon game ever such as Pokemon Fire Red, Pokemon Silver, Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Pearl, Pokemon Crystal etc.
The best pockemon game are define as belows:
-Pokemon Fire Red
-Pokémon Emerald
-Pokemon Diamond
-Pokémon Crystal
-Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Diamond is the best Pokemon game..
I like to play it..
I like the Pokeman So Much There are So Many Games of the Pokemon Such as Pokemon Fire Red, Pokemon Silver,Pokemon Blue,Pokemon XD Gale Of Darkness, Pokemon Crater Etc.