Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon
Pokemon was developed in 1996 created by Satoshi Tajiri and the game based brand owned by Nintendo. i also used to love this game and my first experience of playing this game was in Play Boy. pokemon, revolves around Pokemon Trainers who try to catch the Pokemon in order to train them to compete against teams owned by other Trainers.
Well according to me this review pretty much nailed my thoughts on pokemon. As I want to say you something that I have bought one of each generation up to Pearl/Diamond. And I also want to say you that there are three main components to the Pokemon franchise one is the Games another is the Cards the last one is the the TV Show. They are all fantastic as well as getting better with every new.
According to me Your review is very best.The name Pokemon is the romanized contraction of the Japanese brand Pocket Monsters.The second generation of Pokemon, encompassing the Gold and Silver games.Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver are the two latest games in the Pokemon RPG series.
Pokémon is a media franchise. The concept of Pokemon universe, both in video games and the general fictional world of Pokémon, stems from hobby to collect insects, a popular pastime is Executive Director Ren Congtian Tajiri Pokemon Oniwa enjoy as a child.