Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live action movie
If there was a new live action Pokémon movie in the works and you were the casting director who would you pick to play the characters, write the screenplay, do the special effects, or direct?

I have a start. Go to this page for details as to what prompted me to do this and who I have picked so far:

http://rodlockwood.tripod.com/DreamCast.HTML

If you have other ideas reply to this thread.

Later,

Rod

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall through an open manhole and die. -Mel Brooks
Recap from The Glitch Thread:
floppybelly Wrote:Are you retired? Must be fun.
White Phoenix Wrote:No. Just the day off from work. I’m in retail so there is no such thing as a weekend. Spent the day updating my experiments and looking up whether Sean Connery is still alive. Stuff like that. 8-)

Later,
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
floppybelly Wrote:For the casting thread, right? I'm pretty sure he still is, what'd your research say?
Not only is he not dead, he’s been knighted. He is now Sir Sean Connery. I have looked thru the guides and can’t figure out what character you meant. Lance was a dragon master in the Pokémon League he doesn’t really look that old despite the fact I had put Ian McClellan as Lance. Somehow he must seem better suited to being an older man, eh? Especially with that cape. Notice we both picked Scotsmen?

Later,
Rod
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Pokemon and Digimon Superbowl half-time funeral are my favourite action pokemon movie.This was one wildly entertaining film. Good action, good acting, a decent story and some unique cinematography with a bit of humour thrown in. Very enjoyable rental.
passed through the guides and can not understand what are the characters you want. Lance was the master of the dragon Pokemon League, did not really look that old, even though I put Ian McClellan as Lance. Somehow, he is obviously better than the real old man? Above the mantle. Note that we have collected is Scottish?

Really very best and amazing work done it is. I love this very best and incredible sharing too much

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which is your favorite horror movie? energy0540 6 564 Today, 03:46 PM
Last Post: StevenSmith