Bayleef's Hut

Thread Closed  Post Thread 

ATTENTION! GHPF Alert!
White Phoenix
Colonel

Group: Registered

ATTENTION! GHPF Alert!

At 1:30 pm EDT GHPF went down. I was there when it happened. I was reading MLGís MTG thread and thought Iíd send him a PM. Thatís when I realized nothing was working. I thought it was my laptop, but after rebooting I couldnít get into GHPF at all. That is all the info I have right now. I have Gengarís address in my address book. I think I will email him and give him a heads-up. Heís probably out enjoying the holiday and might not find out until later otherwise.

EDIT: Actually, all of PokemonDungeon.Com is down. No go on the email either. His domain address and his hotmail address are both not working. Heíll just have to find out on his own. Who knows? He may already have. Of course, maybe the people who run the hosting service have shut down for the day. Phooey! Nothing to do, but buy stuff on eBay. 8-j

Hopefully it wonít be down long and/or itís something easy to fix.

Later,
Rod
This has been a public service announcement.

This post was last modified: Today 12:47 AM by White Phoenix.

Today 11:16 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author
Bayleef
I am a vegetable.
Administrators

Group: Administrators

RE: ATTENTION! GHPF Alert!

It is working fine for me. What day was this? It went down a few weeks ago but not recently for me. I am posting on it right now.

Made by Kamikaze. Thanks!
Today 06:34 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author
White Phoenix
Colonel

Group: Registered

RE:  ATTENTION! GHPF Alert!

Bayleef Wrote:

It is working fine for me. What day was this? It went down a few weeks ago but not recently for me. I am posting on it right now.

Yay! Itís back up! Must have happened while I was playing Pearl. Finally got my mind off of it and the time passed by quicker. Unfortunately it is almost bedtime. I have to get up early in the morning to open my department.

Oh, emergency is over, Iíll can delete this thread later to give you time to read this post, or you can.

Later,

Rod

Today 06:58 AM
Bayleef
I am a vegetable.
Administrators

Group: Administrators

RE: ATTENTION! GHPF Alert!

I'll just lock it. ;)

*cleek*

Made by Kamikaze. Thanks!
Today 07:04 AM

Thread Closed  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: