• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokémon 3D Collage
From Diamond and Pearl:
[Image: pokmon3dcollageyv3.png]

Later,
Rod

Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! -Albus Dumbledore
Did you make that?
I made it from pieces of the Pokémon Diamond and Pearl display after we took it down. Too bad I wasn’t around when the first Pokémon games came out. I would have liked to have gotten a cutout of mewtwo. 8-)

Later,
Rod
Blasting off at the speed of light.
Its a very Nice game at All.
I like to play it often, I have this game in my PC and also have it in my mobile phone. I have cleared all of its level. That is very good to play with two players.
Literally, It is very hard to make this 3d art.. Even I have also tried it.. But I have not created layer as well as shade of this paintings also . So It can not reflect the 3d effect.. I wish that You will share some ideas about this 3d art.. I am so curious to know about it.
I have this game on my PC and also have it on my mobile phone. I cleared all of its level. It's great to play with two players.
It is a beautiful Portrait creation from pieces of the Pokémon Diamond and Pearl. I am delighted by this attempt.Indeed it is a tribute of the Pokemon legacy, I guess...
How much will it cost to come to Florida with air mail? and for how many days?
The 3D collage basically reflects the contrast between the inner and outer world of a person. The outer sides of the box representing how other people see an autistic individual, and the inner sides of it representing the autistic’s own world and point of view. Thus on the outer facets we placed objects and items such as furniture, books, meals, numbers etc. into a very structured order.

Thanks

document imaging api